Due the Coronavirus, boxing like all other sport has been force to stop. All boxers will maintain their ranking until we resume normal activities.
WBA ASIA Ratings
- based on Trend Potint Reference system
• Trend point system is a reference tool for ranking to enhance each boxer’s rank in each title division.
• This system is not absolute but relative point to represent the recent status of rankers.
• This system includes the latest 3 results point, wining rate, KO rate, and rating committee point.
• In addition to the "Trend Point Reference system", the following factors shall be also taking into consideration to classify contenders;
||-results of fights and caliber of the contenders
-level and frequency of boxers' competition,
-national champions of each commission's official ratings
-boxer shall be rated in only one(1) weight category
-boxer suspended of license inclusive medical reason shall be removed